Responsibility is actually not only talking but also acting. Responsible Tourism is about “making better places for people to live in and better places for people to visit.”
Mood of Finland company is committed to going through the Sustainable Travel Finland program and is currently applying for a Biosphere certificate.
Mood of Finland company is committed to the following contents:
- minimizes negative economic, environmental and social impacts
- makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage and retains and also develops the nature´s diversity in the world
- provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and adds a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental values
- provide access for people with disabilities and the disadvantaged
- is culturally sensitive, engenders respect between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence
In everyday life we save energy and water and recycle waste. Nature is the main attraction and we respect and protect the nature. We use only marked routes and don´t leave any waste to nature. We prefer no motorized mobility or public transport. We use local small enterprises and offer local experiences as well as local gastronomy. We work together with others.
You can watch a beautiful video and sign here Sustainable Finland Pledge
Rakkauden Metsä – Love Forest Finland is a concept owned by Mood of Finland
Mood of Finland is committed to communicating the positive effects of tourism without underestimating the negative ones. Mood of Finland is committed to communicating openly about business and leisure travel and participating in climate talks.
Mood of Finland
puh. 040 962 2006